April 1, 2012

{I'm still here}

I have not vanished! I am just a little.....preoccupied! It takes some getting used to a new baby in the house. Even though Emma is our 4th, it has been a couple of years since we've had a baby around. No more spontaneous trips to the stores or library. No more all day trips to "mess around" with my kids. Everything has to be carefully planned and timed :)  I did really well on my fist trip out with all 4 of the kiddos. I fed Emma right before we left. She was a good girl......wanted to be held, but she was quiet. :)
I can't wait until my jogging stroller gets here. Shipping has been delayed and it should be here tomorrow! The kids and I love to walk around town. (There are 2 new fabric shops downtown and I am dying to check them out.) Jensen's Grove, a really popular spot, is a great place to walk as well, because the kids can take their bikes and ride around the lake.
Anyways, we are adjusting well to little Emma's presence. She is such a blessing to all of us. The kids enjoy holding her, kissing her, rubbing her.....she's lucky if she can sleep 10 minutes without someone touching her! The kids cannot walk by her bassinet in the living room without stopping to get their hands on her :) I learned this morning that she hates silence! I left her in the church auditorium (asleep in her car seat) while I stood outside with some of the ladies while they waited for their rides. I opened the door to check on her and she was SCREAMING! As soon as I picked her up, she went back to sleep and she's been asleep for 2 hours. Apparently she doesn't like it quiet! :)
Well, visit back soon! I'll  be doing another photo session with Miss Emma now that her skin quit peeling :) Photos will be coming soon!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts