August 27, 2012

{Closing Summer}

We come to the end of our Summer looking forward to the things God has in store for the Fall.

The kids are in the pool for the last time this year. The weather is too cool, really, to be swimming anymore. We will be draining it and putting it away to get ready for the Fair! I can’t believe it is that time already!

The new school year for us is an exciting adventure with a 4th grader, 3rd grader, 1st grader and baby :) WOW! Amazing to think of where we are and where God has brought us! I still am just in awe of the opportunities and life I’ve been given. I sometimes sit back and think, ”I can’t believe I am married to a Preacher, have 4 kids and am living in Idaho.” The life I consistently prayed for as a teen. Thank you God for blessing me with so many joys!

The Fair is just the beginning of our busy fall schedule……We have a Preacher with us during Fair week. We have missionaries coming to be with us, the week following the Fair, (and we are going up to Yellowstone together). We will be canvasing the county the entire month…My Dad and our Pastor and his family are coming out the last week in September. Then we are having our GRAND OPENING Revival Meeting October 7-10! We are very excited about this! We have been painting the auditorium this week and updating some things (pics to come) around the church all in anticipation of our Grand Opening :)

Well……I’d better close, because I have a pile of work to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts