May 2, 2012

{My New Favorite Product}

I just got my Basic H in the mail! You ladies have to try this!

Talk about $aving Money!.........

One bottle makes 48 gallons of cleaner! And I ordered 2 bottles, because there wasn't much difference in the shipping of 1 or 2. So, I have enough cleaner (which has 1,000 uses) to make 96 Gallons. That should last a few years.....this product is Organic "Safe for you, your home, and your planet".


Order Basic H to save money and for a safer clean! Can't beat $10.35 per bottle!


 

I'll be taking some before and after pictures of things I find to clean....check back if you're curious to see the results! :)

Click above!



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the before and after pictures! Love Basic H!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts