January 31, 2013

{Portabella Burger}

I'm officially steering clear of gluten, since it causes VERY bad symptoms, which I will not go into right now. So, I made myself a Portabella Burger for supper tonight, while everyone else had their traditional burgers...I have to say, I am not jealous of them one bit!!! This thing is amazing!!! So much flavor and so filling!

made homemade lean beef patties with : (no measurements, just to taste :)
lots of garlic
cajun seasoning
pepper
egg
cornflakes
and some liquid smoke

For the mushroom I seared it on both side before assembly. And I only used one mushroom.
*Avocado made this so good, because it's creamy and you don't need Mayo!

Hope you try it out! If you do, let me know how you liked it!

Join the Party...
Jam Hands



Pin It
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts