October 27, 2009

Fall is in the Air......

A few pics of us playing around outside.....It it was chilly out so we didn't stay out long :)

The kids are loving Utah....Jesse is doing great in school. He is in the first grade. His favorite subject is Math. He loves to read, especially if there is a lot of action (like bad guys, indians, fighting....) He likes real life stories. Chloe is making good progress as well....she is in Kindergarten. She LOVES to draw! Her handwriting is amazing. She is very creative when she colors. And she is beginning to sound out words. Elijah is still a mess....he makes us all laugh! He cuts those eyes. He comes to me and says," Mommy, you wanna fight?" with his fist up. Then he starts throwing punches. Every time I ask him to come and change his diaper he looks at me, smiles, sqweals and takes off down the hall. It's a game every time.

Miss everyone.

~





















1 comment:

  1. WOW! I've looked at all your pics, and you are an amazing photographer! I love taking pictures too, but I'm nowhere near as good as you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts