February 25, 2013

I'm Losing It! {6 Week Update}


I'm excited to reveal my 6 week before and afters! I have enjoyed the journey so far and I am looking forward to the next 6 weeks! I can not tell you just how much better I feel all around. My health has taken a 180* turn for sure. My husband says he feels like he has a brand new wife :) For those of you that haven't been following my Weight Loss Journey...I was battling depression very badly and was extremely dizzy, tired, weak, sick all the time. All of those symptoms have vanished and I am a new woman! 
To catch up on what I've been doing these past few weeks you can visit these links...

I do workout an hour and a half everyday. I feel amazing afterwards and full of energy. My goal this week is to try a class at the gym. I'd like to change up my routine at the gym to keep things interesting. I also want to be able to run 1/2 mile without killing over :D Running has never been my thing, but I'm thinking I need to change that....stay tuned to find out if I reach my goal ;)

http://christisykes.myshaklee.com/us/en/category.php?main_cat=WeightManagement&sub_cat=shaklee180kits
Down 20 lbs and 23" all over! 
Be sure to subscribe to get updates on My Weight Loss Journey!
I can't wait until I reach my goal...see you at the finish line!


*Shaklee 180 Turnaround will help you lose the weight! I am a testimony of this fact!
Join the Linky Party....
Show Me What You Got
Madcap Frenzy
Homa Style
Pin It

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

12 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Keep at it... Dieting and working out are extremely difficult for me as well; very frustrating and the results are never immediate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsey! It is hard work, but totally worth it!!!

      Delete
  2. You're looking great, Christi! Way to go!!
    I found you at Not Just a Housewife-Show Me What Ya Got! Thanks for sharing your progress!

    ~Abby =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Loosing weight is hard work!
    http://www.madcapfrenzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Morgaine! Going to check out your blog :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, you are truly inspiring. What a difference six weeks has made! I'm so glad you're feeling better. Now I think I'll get off my increasingly large rear-end and do something good for my health. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! you just made my day! Thanks for cheering me on :)

      Delete
  5. Very inspiring!
    Homa style is having an Inspire Me link party that just started!
    I would love it if you linked up:)
    Here's the link
    http://homastyle.com/wp/2013/02/27/inspire-me-link-party/

    I do my best to help market all the inspiring projects and weight loss successes through my social media sites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the invite! I love link parties.

      Delete
  6. Great job! Keep it up! You can see my progress at swisscupcakes.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Latrecia, thanks for the encouraging words! I just visited your blog and didn't see a place to comment on any of your post? Am I missing it? :) Love your blog and I am following you!

      Delete

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts