February 7, 2013

{Tuna Salad}

I'm on a Weight Loss Journey and
I was craving tuna salad today and came up with a really good recipe...

I love the creaminess of Avocado and the fact that it has healthy fat!

So I started by slicing avocado...

Use your favorite tuna...

Add some boiled eggs, salt, pepper, and Cayenne ...

 Cottage Cheese....Mix it all together!

Serve on your favorite salad! I like mine with Tomato and Banana Peppers!

Want to know how much weight I've lost so far? Click Here.

Join the Party....

Melt in Your Mouth Monday
Pin It
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. What a great salad for the upcoming Lenten season! Yum!

    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts