February 5, 2013

{Super Oatmeal Cookies}


Found this recipe on Pinterest! Original Recipe can be found......

I made these cookies and they are super yummy and super good for you! 
All you need is 2 ingredients!

1.Bananas
2.Oats

That's all, BUT I added cinnamon, raisins, and chopped pecans! They came out sweet, soft, and chewy. They kids are in the kitchen cleaning the pan! 

This recipe makes 12 big cookies or 18 small cookies. If you ate 6 large cookies...That would= 1 banana and 1/2 oats...so no guilt :) Try it! 













I'm currently on a Weight Loss Journey. 
Want to see my progress? Click Here.

Pin It

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. Looks intriguing! I don't see a baking time, though. Are they raw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a link in the post to the original recipe...I didn't feel like typing it all out! :D 350* for 15 minutes. I was impressed with this recipe!

      Delete

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts