April 5, 2013

I'm Losing It! {11 Week Update}


So...11 weeks!!! Hard to believe it has already been that long since I started this journey! I don't know if you get tired of my before and afters, but I have to say that it motivates me to keep going once I see my progress side-by-side. When I look in the mirror it is hard to see the change, so that is why I take a picture every week. It lets me know that what I am doing is making a difference and it also says, "Keep on keepin' on!" I look at these pictures and automatically think, "I can't wait to workout today. What healthy things am I going to eat this week? What new workout can I pick up to help me in 'that' area? Oh, I can't wait until I reach my goal for this week, month, year..." 

My Stats so far.......

Weight:
 Starting weight:             228 lbs
11 week ending weight: 198 lbs
                          Total:    30 lbs

Size: 
Bottoms- 18/20 down to 14/16
Shirt: XL down to L

                  Before...........After "
Neck:          16.5...........14.25
Arm:            15..............14
Bust:            46..............42.25
Under Bust: 42..............36
Waist:          45.............36
Belly:           51.............47.25
Hips:           55.............49.25
Thigh:          28.5..........26.5
Calves:        15.............14.5
                           Total: 33.75"
I am now back down to pre #4 pregnancy weight!!! Now to get down to pre #3 pregnancy weight....62 lbs to go......
Read all my weekly updates HERE.



Pin It

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Easter time makes self control a little harder.... for me, anyway. Those chocolate bunnies and jelly beans kill me. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That Easter candy got me too, but it was not worth it. I felt horrible physically. :D

      Delete

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts