September 9, 2013

{DIY Crayon Organizer}




Toilet Paper Rolls and cute 5x7 backgrounds printed and cut out.... 
 I centered the roll onto the paper and used tape to secure the paper onto the roll and tucked the remaining at the top and bottom so that you couldn't see the roll....

Wellll....the rolls are too long so I cut it in half.....


Ohhh...It's going to be so cute!!!


After all the rolls were covered I placed them on a piece of 
foam board and marked the board so I could cut it to size.....
Then I hot glue the rolls onto the board.

Viola! 

Now the colors are easy to find, organized by color and looking happy :)

Thanks for stopping by!




Pin It
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

  1. I love this! So cute and the supplies are easy to have on hand. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Such a fun idea and I had no idea about those crayons. I might have to hunt some for my grandkids. Thanks for linking up to Tips and Tricks. Hope to see you this week too. Kathleen @ Fearlessly Creative Mammas

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! I've never seen those crayon boxes before... now I'm on the hunt.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts