December 16, 2011

The Museum of Clean opened up last Friday and I was dying to go and meet Don Aslett and check out the store….. and of course the exhibits. It was a lot of fun for me and the kids. There were lots of things for the kids to do and learn. Chloe ended up buying a kid size rag mop, which she has been using the past few days! She and Eli mopped my kitchen and the living room and had so much fun doing it. Jesse found a kid size snow shovel and was able to clear the front porch for me Friday night. Elijah chose to buy 3 little stuffed E-Coli germs! Very interesting! I bought a book, Weekend Makeover, and Don Aslett signed it for me…..(see pics below). This was a big deal to me because I remember my mom reading his stuff when I was a young teenager.
Don Aslett 002
Don Aslett 003

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts