June 16, 2014

{I'm Losing It Again!}


Baby #5 has arrived and I am ready to get back to my weight loss journey!

Who wants to join me?!
I started my 180 on Sunday, June 8th and I am down 6 lbs!!! YAY! I am easing into it for now by replacing 1 meal with a Shaklee 180 Smoothee....here is one of my recent favorites....

Along with replacing 1 meal with a smoothee, I am eating clean, snacking smart and concentrating on protein intake. Emma and I made some energy bites for quick grab and go when my sweet tooth hits....
Click on the pic for a larger view.

Any Questions? Leave a comment or email with your questions.
To Shop Shaklee 180 go
HERE


Pin It

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. well done, you sound like you've got a fantastic plan, swapping for a smoothie is a great idea #AllAboutYou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Sounds like you have it all planned out. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts