July 10, 2014

{My New Skin Care and Alfalfa}


Nutrition Therapy

This month I decided I wanted to give my skin something extra special. I am very impressed by my friends results with Shaklee's Skin Care System! This package is supposed to last 6 months+. THAT is impressive!

I have been using it for 3 days and I can't keep my hands off my face! My skin is so silky soft. I love the light scent of the lotion cleanser and the toner feels amazing! I'm especially excited about the eye treatment. The night time repair feels like silk. I already love these products so much!!!

I have dated the bottom of my bottles to see how long it last me. I'll keep you posted ;)

 Alfalfa Complex
Alfalfa Complex is great for sooooo many things, but I mainly ordered it for my milk production. I haven't had any problems so far, but wanted to keep a healthy supply. I also ordered it so my kids could take them daily to stay healthy.
"Alfalfa is a storehouse of nutrients. Its tap root reaches down as deep as 20 feet, searching out nutrients and minerals from deposits in the soil, while its leaves gather large amounts of chlorophyll through the natural process of photosynthesis."

Elijah LOVES the taste of chlorophyll, so he was doubly excited to find out he had some vitamins and tea to take. He has had a little bit of a cough the past couple days and he has been faithful to take his alfalfa. He says it helps him feel better :)



My Shaklee 180 Energizing Kit

This month I received my 180 kit FREE! That's right..FREE. All I did was get 3 of my friends to start their 180 and I got mine FREE. Want to learn how you can get yours free? Leave a comment or click the CONTACT button above.


Pin It
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts