February 13, 2012

{Chore Charts}

I just made these Chore Charts in Microsoft Word. Made one for the boys and one for the girls. Also made one for the bathroom. I listed daily checklist + weekly duties. Each chore is to be initialed by child and mom. At the end of the week each child is awarded allowance based on the number of completed/ initialed boxes on charts. If you'd like to download these charts, the links are below each picture. The charts will look strange on the screen, but once you click DOWNLOAD ORIGINAL OR CURRENT VERSION you will get the chart you see here. You should be able to edit each chart to fit your family. If you can't edit them, let me know and I will try to fix it. :) Thanks!




For more Chore Ideas visit
She has a cute idea for a Chore Jar using Popsicle sticks :)



Tip Junkie handmade projects



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. email me a copy of these! mbarnett1222@aol.com
    love ya...I hope to get a package in the mail to you this week! If not this week you should get it before the kids graduate! LOL marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your chore chart. I saw them on Tip Junkie! Tip me Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! My kids love them and they are still working for us! :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts