August 22, 2013

{Ulta Haul Review}

So I made some purchases at ULTA last week and was anxious to try it all out. I have been wearing some of these everyday. Some of the products I have fallen in love with and others...not so much. 
Here is my review....
1. Benefit Cosmetic Big Time Prime
They Say-"
This priming power couple brightens skin AND minimizes the appearance of pores". 
I Say-AND IT DOES! I Love the POREfessional. It really does reduces the appearance or pore. 

2. ULTA Voluptuous Volume Mascara
They Say-"Voluptuous Volume Mascara by ULTA builds luscious lash volume and thickens lashes."
I Say-I have been wearing this one almost everyday. I like it because it doesn't get clumpy. Very nice mascara especially since it was on sale for $4.00!

3. ULTA Extreme Wear Gel Eye Liner
They Say- "ULTA Cream gel eye liner glides on smoothly and lasts as long as you do!" 
I Say- I LOVE this one! It last all day without smudging. Goes on perfectly. I also only paid $4.00 for this one as well, so I am very happy with this product.

4. ULTA Double Duty Concealer
They Say-"Hide the truth about dark circles and banish bags with a quick roll of a concealer that does double duty with Double Duty Concealer by ULTA."

I Say- Ummm...no. This doesn't hide anything. I was looking for full coverage and this is what they recommend. It is super thin and it has a roll on applicator that makes it impossible to get any on your face. So, for $12 I am disappointed in this one. Not a fan. Sorry ULTA, but COVERGIRL works just fine.

5. ULTA Super Blender Sponge
They Say-"Super Blender Sponge by ULTA - pointed & rounded tips for multiple application uses."
I Say- This is a nice tool for blending everything out, especially after concealer is in place.

6. ULTA BountiFULL Lashes Mascara
They Say-"Lash fortifying mascara promotes lash growth by ULTA."
I Say- This one is nice too. Not sure about the growth since I've only had it for a week. I do like it as far as application and appearance. And I only paid $4 for this as well. 

7. FREE 13 Pc Gift w/any select $19.50 ULTA purchase
They Say-"Receive a FREE 13 Pc Gift w/any select $19.50 ULTA purchase. One per customer. While quantities last."

I Say- 
LIKES- The nail polish that I got is so very pretty. It is ULTA Nail Lacquer HIGH ROLLER. My new favorite. I love it! I also like the lip gloss. Very nice natural color. The lipstick is a very nice color for evening wear. 
DISLIKES- The brushes are very harsh.The eye shadows are pretty, but are very had to apply. Probably will not buy this product ever. The blush just did not go on at all. 

NEUTRAL-The mascara and the skin care I haven't tried yet.

8. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
They Say-"The Expert Face Brush by Real Techniques is ultra firm and broad for application and blending of cream or liquid foundation."

"The Expert Face Brush is ultra firm and broad for application and blending of cream or liquid foundation:
  • Look pixel perfect even in harsh light
  • Ultra plush taklon bristles"
  • I Say- I like this brush a lot. It feels very nice and works for what I need it for.

    9. ULTA  Automatic Lip Liner in Bloom

    They say- "ULTA's automatic lipliner is smudgeproof, waterproof, and leaves long-lasting color. No sharpening is required."

    I Say- This one I really like. It goes on smooth and last a long time.

    *This review is voluntary. ULTA did not pay me to make this review. These are just my personal opinions.


    What ULTA purchases have you made lately? 
    What is your favorite ULTA product?

    Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please leave a comment......

    My {Popular} Posts