August 20, 2013

{Bringing In The New School Year}

It is here! Boy did it get here quick! Making last minute school room arrangements, planning the school year, setting goals, making a list (and checking it twice) so we aren't missing anything. Looking over all the books that we will go through. Going to be a fun year! Teaching a 9 year old boy, 7 year old girl, 5 year old boy and 1 year old girl. 


ROUTINE FOR OUR SCHOOL

Trying something new this year! I have tried every kind of schedule I can come up with to make the day flow smoothly. I have struggled with juggling 3 different grades, having to teach certain subjects and having everyone need me to teach at the same time! So, I came across this and fell in love with the idea! It should help them to be encouraged with their progress through out the day and it will benefit me as well. 
Check out The Unlikely Homeschool Blog to download your TASK CARDS for your little school :)

from The Unlikely Homeschool
Click the TASK CARDS link above







How to Use the Task Card System {with videos}


ONE ROOM SCHOOL HOUSE ROOM

This has been my week so far. Getting everything set up for our first day of school. I feel like I have way too much stuff, but I went through it all and I need everything here :P Oh well! Hope it all stays organized.....haha! (By the way...I have a closet with two tall shelves full of books and supplies as well).

For now's arrangement. May change once we get in the swing of things and figure out what needs changing.

Buckets...

Buckets...

Teacher's Bucket...



School Days countdown....

 Elijah's Desk...

Linguistics....

Jesse's Desk...

Phonetic Zoo...

Chloe's Desk....

Emma's Space....

How do you run your school smoothly?

{Curriculum Choice for 2013-2014}

Pin It
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts