February 16, 2012

{Countdown}

I packed Emma's bag and part of mine.....I've been so sick and too weak to do anything else. I haven't even set up the bassinet! My dishes are piled to the ceiling, at least 5 loads of laundry to do, I need to plan and make a meal for the birth center, would love to have the school room tidy (for sanity), oh...and my bedroom.....I really need to take the extensions off the bottom of the bed, because I can barely get in anymore :D
I've picked up a little around the house, washed a load of laundry, swept the floors and took out the trash, but now I feel nauseated! O! to feel better! Okay...I'm done complaining! :) I have to go put the laundry in the dryer! I might even make a list, for my little slaves children, and give them a price list for each job they do to motivate them to make some money and get my house clean!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts