May 1, 2013

{Breakfast and a New Blog}

So here is what my breakfast looks like on some days....
I try to get lots of protein in at each meal. 
Here I have a spinach and onion omelet with PB toast and tomatoes.

or I might have a bowl of homemade oatmeal and fruit.
 This oatmeal has flax seed meal,chia seeds, strawberries and stevia. Yummy!

Those are a few ideas. I also like to make pancakes with cottage cheese or greek yogurt mixed in with a scoop of protein powder to give it that extra protein my body needs. I call them "POWER PACKED PROTEIN PANCAKES"...say that 5x fast :)

So today I started a new blog for my weight loss journey. Healthy Shrink is where you can find my future updates, recipes, struggles, victories, workouts and anything to do with my journey to a healthier me. I have linked back here to all my past updates, so you'll still be able to find them if you need them. Go check out the new blog and let me know what you think.


Pin It
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts