May 7, 2014

{Project Dream}


http://christisykes.myshaklee.com/us/en/welcome.html
Most of my friends know that I love Shaklee products....I've blogged about them, pinned them and shared my experiences with you on FB the past 2 years. I've even shared my weight loss journey with a few of you.
 
Well, now I am sharing with you my love for Shaklee as a Partner with Shaklee! IF I am going to advertise for them and tell you what great products they have and what awesome results I see...... I might as well make an income right?!
 
So, I am excited to announce to ...you that I am now a Project Dream Partner and I am here to help you get healthy, go green, save money, make money, and feel your best!
 
I have tried many, many of their products and have had success with every product so far. Pregnancy #5 has been my best (taking Shaklee supplements), I have resolved skin issues, lost 40 lbs (before pregnancy), I now have my hubby taking supplements, and I clean everything with their household products.

Visit my Shaklee Website Here and tell me what product you would love to try!
 
Pin It

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts