March 24, 2015

{Don't Toss that Cereal}



When I am busy and on the go I like to throw something in my bag that the kids and I can snack on. It is always something different, but most of the time looks something like this.... 


It is so easy to throw together into a container and run.
You can grab all the nearly empty boxes of cereal (you know the ones that have less than half a bowl of cereal left) and dump them into the container or bag. Toss in some raisins, cranberries, or any dry fruit you have on hand. Coconut, pecans, almonds, walnuts, peanuts, chocolate chips, granola.... YOU NAME IT....toss it in. Instant travel mix!

In my travel mix today I have GF cereals (one is vanilla flavor), pecans and raisins.....and let me tell you...IT IS GOOD!

So, Don't Toss that Cereal. Instead dump your remnants into a container and add some fruit and nuts and even a little chocolate for a great, fun snack for travels or munchies. 

                           

Pin It
 
 

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts