October 22, 2015

{ThredUP, Saving Money on Kids Clothes & Building a Wardrobe for FREE}






Buying clothes for 7 people, when 5 of them are growing like crazy, can get expensive!

That is why we buy used!​




I usually stalk the thrift stores and only buy what looks new at a great price.


So....that is why I shop at ThredUp. I can get incredible deals on gently used (look brand new) clothes for my youngins and not have to pay retail prices.


One of my recent orders was for my 3 year old, Emma. I saved over $300 on a "new" fall/winter wardrobe. I paid $100 and receive $40 credit just for sharing and convincing ​my friends to shop!!!!


Now that is a steal!!!

Take a look at what she got.....

6 everyday outfits, 3 church dresses, a furry shrug and a shirt for baby brother.



What did I buy with my $40 credit you ask?




​​

















All of the clothes are top brands.

We have been ordering since 2011 and I have NEVER
received anything that looks used. Always top notch, super clean and they come in cute boxes, wrapped in tissue paper!

It's like getting a present at your front door!


After I made this order I looked back at my email and found ANOTHER $25 in my ThredUP account!!!

And since my other two orders where $150+ before credits applied, I received UNLIMITED FREE SHIPPING til November 30th. YES!!!!

So, I shopped for my 11 year old. He needed a suit coat and dress shirt. He wanted a pair of cords too.

I ended up getting all three for $4.47.

Again....all high end brands. High quality for pennies!







Would you like $20 FREE to try it out?

SHOP HERE and let me know what you think!!!​
Pin It
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts