May 20, 2013

{Losing It Week 17}

So here I am after week 17. I hit a stand still in my weight loss April 19-May 14. I know, not long right? WRONG! When you are eating healthy, working out, counting calories, watching macros, and doing everything you know to do, then 4 weeks seems like forever! Anyways, after going weeks with no weight loss, I decided to try something different. Juicing!!! Ever heard of it? Well, it is a great way to get tons of vitamins, fruits and veggies into your diet, heal your body and lose weight. I started juicing seriously on May 14th. I originally wanted to do the juice fast, but I have juiced the majority of the time and have healthy lean protein and veggies for a meal when I feel like I need it. After a good workout I just really feel like I need more than juice. So, that is what I have been doing lately and here is my progress for the week.....

As you can see (below), since I started juicing I have lost almost 1 lb a day.....


Thanks for visiting!


Christi

Visit me HERE as well.

Pin It
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts