August 18, 2013

{Beauty Haul Review}

I shared my newest makeup collection recently and have been using it all and wanted to give you an update on how I like everything. I only paid $17 for all of this [Read more]. I have watched lots of Youtube tutorials on these products to "learn me how to use em". I feel I am finally grasping the whole makeup thing! 30 years old and wore makeup, but didn't get the whole artsy side to it. I am educating myself via Youtube and having fun putting on my face ;)
Here are the products I have been experimenting with....
and here is what I have to say about them.....

1. Ecotools Bamboo 4Pcs Makeup Brushes- I love these! 
They are so soft. The girls love grabbing them and brushing their little faces :)


2. Urban Decay Naked 2 Eye Shadow
I love the colors of this palette! They last all day. No creasing or fading. I did find them a little hard to apply at first, but still like it very much.

3. Foundation Brush
Great Brush!


4. Bronzer/Blush Brush
Nice!

5. Concealer brush
Lovely!

6. Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash
AMAZING! Love, love, love this product! Oh my! Speechless! :) My skin feels incredibly smooth and clean after using this cleanser.

7. Benefit High Beam Illuminater
This is one of my favorites. It completes my makeup routine and makes me feel extra purdy!

8. Stay Flawless 15 hour Primer
This primer is by far the best one I have tried yet. It really makes my makeup last longer and it makes my face feel fresh all day.


What new products have you tried?


Related post....
{Beauty Haul}

*These reviews are totally volunteered. I am not being paid to say these things. Just my opinion from one girl to another. Hope you enjoy.


Pin It
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts