March 7, 2009

{I love my little family}

Edited Mar 2013: Not sure why this post is so popular? I get more views of these photos than any other blog post!!! Please comment and let me know where you are coming from and how you got to this particular post  :) 


We've been on the road for a long time....
finally going to share a couple of pictures with you....

This was taken in Missouri. My kids all ready for the school day...


My boys cuddling in our "new room" (hotel). They travel so well.


Our favorite place to eat when travelling is Cracker Barrel! The atmosphere is perfect for a relaxing dinner and then the fun of going to the country store makes for a great stop...


Fun family memories....Be sure to check out more recent post to catch up on the life of the Sykesters:
{Our Homeschool 2012-13}
&
{more pics of my little family}






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment......

My {Popular} Posts